The Vortex Elite is the top level match ball suitable for upper tier rugby teams of most age groups. Its unsurpassed high quality construction comprising of all Vortex XV features with the addition of our signature Aerosensa Technology make it the trusted ball by professionals the world over. The Vortex Elite is the official match ball of the British and Irish Lions and is the official match ball in the PRO 12 competition in the UK.
- Available in size 5 only
- AEROSENSA grain technology senses air movement helping the ball to attain more lift or drag when in flight.
- The Special Grade Rubber composition with exclusive TRANSTEC technology transfers maximum energy to the ball when kicked
- Surface manufactured from a blend of 7 ultralite grades of synthetic rubbers.
- Exterior laminated with an exclusive fabric that is Core Spun Cotton Polyester. Each fiber thread has a core of polyester that is surrounded with Cotton.
- Exclusive 3 dimensional grain pattern engineered for great handling and grip in any conditions
- Exclusive design and construction retains shape for much longer
- In seam balanced bladder results in more accurate flight path
- In-seam valve increases pass and kick accuracy
- Virgin grade rubber with water repellent surface for outstanding grip
- All Rhino Rugby balls are 100% hand stitched
- Ball is pre-kicked ensuring quality results from the first use
- Ball is fully customizable. To customize, email email@example.com